19 February 2009

Perfect Ceramics



I saw this pottery from Atelier Belart Creation sometime ago in Elle Decor and ran into it again at Masion et Object in January. I was at their booth and was looking around and realized I knew their work already! Their light fixtures they had in their area (thin gauze over wire with a naked blub) were so interesting; all so perfectly displayed. The gentleman there as the rep was fetching - in an chartreuse caftan, dark skin and fashionably short salt & pepper hair. They were doing some kind of interview and photo shoot while I was there so I got to watch the performance.


I would love to see hotels have their products in these kinds of vessels. 

Can you imagine using some fantastic bath foam or private label sun lotion out of a bottle from Belart? 

No comments:

Post a Comment